Founded in 1977, we have compiled more than 30 consecutive years of superior service in the travel industry and our record speaks for itself. We rank in the top 1% of all U.S. travel companies according to Business Travel News, one of the leading industry newspapers. National Travel serves a diverse clientele ranging from small businesses to large International Corporations, in addition to US Government Agencies.
- Corporate Headquarters - Charleston, WV
- Founded - 1977
- Dunn & Bradstreet Rating - AAA1
- Gross Sales 2008 - $60 million dollars
- Business mix
- 75% Corporate & Government
- 10% Meetings and Groups
- 15% Vacation & Leisure
National Travel's competitive edge in the market place is fundamental, and actually very simple. Our primary asset is a well-educated, highly motivated staff. In order to attract and retain exceptional personnel, National Travel fosters a corporate culture based on employee involvement, employee advancement opportunities, an award-winning employee incentive plan and an excellent employee benefit package. National Travel provides staff with a quality corporate culture that focuses on a constant awareness of customer needs, and empowers them to act on behalf of our customers.
In the following, we divulge our secret to excellent, highly efficient, and cost effective service that we give our clients 24/365.
Special Note: Corporate clients enjoy preferred status for its employees' vacation purchases.
- Open 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Online booking capability, supported by full service assistance
- Complete travel management information system tailored for each client
- Experienced, highly trained staff of agents, focused on delivering high level of service
- Service enhancements that maximize clients' travel value and comfort
- Agent intervention at no additional cost when using our Full Agent Assist Program
- Cost reduction tracking system
- Designated agent teams for highly personalized service
- "One World. One Fee." client program